In WRPF, we hope to see everyone grow to:
Reach out WORLD through evangelism and missions
Experience REVIVAL through the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives
Connect with God through PRAYER in intimacy and intercession
Be rooted in FELLOWSHIP for growth and service
2021 Theme and Traits
Theme: “Building the Heritage of Prayer”
To build our church’s PRAYER heritage through the work and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit. (Zechariah 4.6).
DISCIPLESHIP TRAITS WE SEEK TO CULTIVATE:
GUEST ASSIMILATION: Members who understand and practice hospitality as church culture.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Members who willingly participate and partner in community outreach.
LIFESTYLE PRAYER: Members who understand what prayer is and practice it daily.
AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS: Members who feel accountable for one another’s spiritual growth.
STRENGTHENING & HANDHOLDING LEADERS: Leaders who intentionally seek to grow others in leadership.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ , in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit empowers the believer for Christian witness and service.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.