No Service on 16 June 2019
There will be no English, Chinese and GNK service on 16 June, Sunday, during the Church Camp period (13 – 17 June). You are encouraged to attend the Deaf Faith Fellowship service with English interpretation. Venue: DFF Hall, 3rd Level. The service starts from 10.45am – 12.30pm.
The Church office will remain open on 13 and 14 June as Ps Barnabas and Mui Keng (Ps Barnabas’ secretary) will be in the office. In case of emergency, please drop a text to Ps Barnabas at 97820472 or contact Mui Keng at 96417214 or Whatapps the pastoral staff in Bangkok.
Church Camp Updates
1) The allocation of outreach activities are now ready. You may check it out at the back of the hall. The list will also be available throughout the camp.
2) As specified by Ruth Centre, no slippers and sleeveless shirts are allowed on outreach day. Please do wear shoes and the church camp t-shirt except for the construction team who may choose to wear t-shirts that they do not mind being dirty in.
In all, do ensure modest attire. E.g. Shorts/Berms at knee length.
3) Outreach timing will be 9am to 2pm for all activities except for construction that will be from 9am to 5pm. However, as it will take one and a half hour to reach the location, we will be leaving the hotel at 7.30am.
4) We will only be collecting the donation items in Bangkok. If you are donating clothes, please ensure that they are gently used and kindly refrain from donating short shorts, sleeveless tops and used undergarment for hygiene purposes.
5) Do bring along your vouchers to collect your mystery gift in Bangkok. We will inform you again on the day of the collection during the camp. If you have misplaced the voucher, do approach Joanne.