Covid New Regulations – 8 to 30 May 2021
A. Sunday Service
- All 3 (Three) congregations: in-person (physical) service remains. Change in service timing.
– ZXFET : 9.30am to 10.30am
– DFF : 9.45am to 10.45am
– English : 11.15am to 12.15pm
2. GNK: ZOOM. NO in-person service.
– 9:30am to 10:30am (for older children)
B. Sunday Service – Good Safety Practices
- Book a place for Sunday Service
- Check in with Trace Together or Token
- Temperature taking – scan using forehead
- Sanitize with handwash before entering the worship hall
- Strictly no crossing or talking between Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Leave worship hall immediately after Service has ended.
- Do not cross over to another congregation (ZXFET or DFF).
C. Meetings in Church
NO in-person meeting in church. Move to ZOOM
The groups affected are:
- Monthly Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
- Cell Prayer Network (Zoom)
- Alpha Cell on Sunday (Zoom)
D. Planned Events in May
- Pentecost Silent Retreat (Cancelled)
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit Workshop (Postponed. New dates – subject to Ps. Amos’ availability)
E. Cell Meetings
Important to keep the fellowship through Cell Meetings. Therefore, continue to meet through Zoom. No in-person meeting.
- Anyone who has been to TTSH, or in any place that they’ve been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, please don’t come to church service or meet anyone from church for 3 (THREE) weeks.
- If you are not feeling well, please don’t come to church service or meet anyone from church for 3 (THREE) weeks.