WATCH NIGHT SERVICE
Date: Monday, 31 CHRISTMAS SERVICE
Date: Sunday 23 December 2018 Time: 10am – 12pm
SP Kenny Chee will be preaching on “The Joy of Christmas”. Do invite your old friends of the church as well as pre-believers. Refreshments will be served after the worship service.
CHRISTMAS EVENT: JOY TO THE WORLD
Date: Tuesday, 25 December 2018 Time: 6pm – 10pm
“Joy to the World” is an outreach event for Young adults and youth. Adults who are interested to volunteer help, please contact Tom Cannon.
WATCH NIGHT SERVICE
Date: Monday, 31 December 2018
Time: 8.00pm – 10.30pm @Main Sanctuary
We give thanks for God’s faithfulness in the past year and we look forward in faith to God’s favour in the New Year. Program
8pm – 9pm: Worship & testimonies
9pm – 9.30pm: Sermonettes by SP Kenny Chee & Holy Communion
9.30pm – 10.30pm: Stations of prayer
10.30pm: Light refreshments will be served after service
Church Camp 2019 Update
As the early bird offer comes to a close, we have a total of 119 sign-ups. If you have not signed for Church Camp, head down to the registration booth to sign up now!! Normal registration camp fees are at $570 per pax based on twin sharing from now till 27 Jan 2019.
Missions Trip to Myanmar
There will be 2 teams going to Myanmar in the month of December.
Isaiah Cheong will be leading the young adults’ group with Jethro assisting him. The team consists of Isaiah Cheong, Raina Lim, Jethro, Jeremy Ling, Eunice Lian, Jingyi, Evangeline, Rachel Chan, and Joanne Lew. They will be in Myanmar from 16 Dec to 23 Dec. They will reach out to the children by presenting the true meaning of Christmas.
Ps Thomas Tan with the help of Rev Mary Tham will lead an adult team from 15 Dec to 23 Dec. The team’s aim is to encourage churches through preaching, teaching and praying for them. The team members are Ps Thomas Tan, Beng Choo, Sam Ng, Lay Choo, Rev Mary Tham, Jeannie Sin, Doris Sim, and Molly Lim. Please uphold the team in prayer that:
- God would be glorified by EVERY aspect of our trip.
- The unconditional love of God would radiate in and through each of our lives.
- God would put a hedge of protection around the team throughout entire the trip.
- All participating on this trip would be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- God would give wisdom to those speaking and teaching and listening ears to the people we come in contact with during the trip.
- Divine appointments, both with those we share with as well as other we might encounter while traveling.