Cell Groups on 10 and 17 March
(5 and 12 March for YAY)
On Fridays of 10th and 17th March, the cell groups will learn to use an Emotionally Healthy Relationships tool that will help them to process their feelings and values and be able to express them if needed. This will help enhance healthy relationships and increase self-understanding among members.
Join the Cell and Be Blessed!
Contact the following cell leaders and plan to join them this coming Friday. The cell group meets every first 3 Fridays of the month.
|Bukit Batok||Sunny Chong||91387247|
|Eden Cell (Sengkang /Punggol)||Wai Tuck – Overseers||96370761|
|Emmanuel (Bukit Batok)||Zech Wong||97206164|
|Marine Parade||Jasmine Yeo||97367754|
|Tampines/ Pasir Ris||Cynthia Tan||
Serving Christ Beyond the Church Walls (8 to 12 June 2017) – Church Camp Updates
Camp registration will close on 28 February 2017 as Rembrandt Hotel has only agreed to give us a maximum of 60 rooms. Camp fees are at $650.00 per person based on twin sharing which includes a 5D4N stay at Rembrandt hotel, airfares, airport transfers, meals and blessed time and encounters with God.
Campers are encouraged to make full payment of the camp fees as early as possible. Stand one more chance to win the Omega Watch at our very own WRPF Blessed Draw if full payment is made before 28 February 2017.
As we draw closer to the camp, the committee requests that you pray long with us for the following items:-
- Favour as we continue to negotiate with Rembrandt Hotel for more rooms at discounted rates;
- Anointing and wisdom upon the pastoral staff and speakers as they prepare the messages for the camp;
- Guidance and directions as the committee plans the programmes for the camp;
- Preparation of every camper – to come with a heart and posture to receive and serve during the church camp;
- Good weather and peace throughout the land of Thailand especially during the camp period.
Baptism and Membership Class
This year water baptism will be held on Easter, 16 April 2017 @East Coast Park, D1. It is compulsory for candidates to attend the Baptism and Membership class held on 19 March from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. Registration is now open; please sign up with Pastor Thomas Tan or Tom Cannon if you wish to be baptized.