The English Congregation has planned a Christmas service and a Christmas event.
Date: Sunday 23 December 2018 Time: 10am – 12pm
SP Kenny Chee will be preaching on “The Joy of Christmas”. Do invite your old friends of the church as well as pre-believers. Refreshments will be served after the worship service.
CHRISTMAS EVENT: JOY TO THE WORLD
Date: Tuesday, 25 December 2018 Time: 6pm – 11pm
Joy to the World is initiated by YAY! but is open to the English Congregation as well.
WATCH NIGHT SERVICE
Date: Monday, 31 December 2018
Time: 8.30pm – 10.30pm @Main Sanctuary
We give thanks for God’s faithfulness in the past year and we look forward in faith to God’s favour in the New Year. There will be testimonies from each cell group plus Sermonette from SP Kenny Chee. Refreshment will be served after the service.
Church Camp Update
Early bird registration has officially closed. A total of 119 campers have signed up for the camp which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand from 13 – 17 June 2019. Still, want to register? Head down to the registration booth to sign up now!! Normal registration camp fees are at $570 per pax based on twin sharing till 27 Jan 2019.
SP Kenny Chee will be away for a silent retreat from 3 to 10 December 2018. Please pray for spiritual renewal and discernment as he spends time with the Lord.
Missions Trip to Myanmar
There will be 2 teams going to Myanmar in the month of December.
Isaiah Cheong will be leading the young adults’ group with Jethro assisting him. The team consist of Isaiah Cheong, Raina Lim, Jethro, Jeremy Ling, Eunice Lian, Jingyi, Evangeline, Rachel Chan, and Joanne Lew. They will be in Myanmar from 16 Dec to 23 Dec. They will reach out to the children by presenting the true meaning of Christmas.
Ps Thomas Tan with the help of Rev Mary Tham will lead an adult team from 15 Dec to 23 Dec. The team’s aim is to encourage churches through preaching, teaching and praying for them. The team members are Ps Thomas Tan, Beng Choo, Sam Ng, Lay Choo, Rev Mary Tham, Jeannie Sin, Doris Sim, and Molly Lim.
Please uphold the team in prayer that:
- God would be glorified by EVERY aspect of our trip.
- The unconditional love of God would radiate in and through each of our lives.
- God would put a hedge of protection around the team throughout entire the trip.
- All participating on this trip would be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- God would give wisdom to those speaking and teaching and listening ears to the people we come in contact with during the trip.
- Divine appointments, both with those we share with as well as other we might encounter while traveling.