Baptism and Membership Class
This year water baptism will be held on Easter, 16 April 2017 @East Coast Park, D1. It is compulsory for candidates to attend the Baptism and Membership class held on 19 March from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. Registration is now open; please sign up with Pastor Thomas Tan or Tom Cannon if you wish to be baptized.
Compulsory Head of Departments Briefing – 26 February 2017
The church will be revising the financial claim procedure from mid-March 2017. Therefore it is compulsory for all HODs to attend the meeting.
Date: 26 February 2017
Venue: Unit 03-12
Time: 12.30pm – 2pm
Lunch is catered for all attendees. Please inform Pastor Thomas of your attendance @9857 7779.
Mission Trip to Vientiane, Laos
Pastor Barnabas and Bro. James Chua (Deaf Faith Fellowship) will be going for a mission trip in Vientiane from 23 February to 2 March. They will be ministering to the deaf Laotian people. Please pray for safe journey and that God would put a hedge of protection on them throughout the entire trip.
Serving Christ Beyond the Church Walls (8 to 12 June 2017) – Church Camp Updates
Camp registration will close on 28 February 2017 as Rembrandt Hotel has only agreed to give us a maximum of 60 rooms. Camp fees are at $650.00 per person based on twin sharing which includes a 5D4N stay at Rembrandt hotel, airfares, airport transfers, meals and blessed time and encounters with God.
Campers are encouraged to make full payment of the camp fees as early as possible. Stand one more chance to win the Omega Watch at our very own WRPF Blessed Draw if full payment is made before 28 February 2017.
As we draw closer to the camp, the committee requests that you pray long with us for the following items:-
- Favour as we continue to negotiate with Rembrandt Hotel for more rooms at discounted rates;
- Anointing and wisdom upon the pastoral staff and speakers as they prepare the messages for the camp;
- Guidance and directions as the committee plans the programmes for the camp;
- Preparation of every camper – to come with a heart and posture to receive and serve during the church camp;
- Good weather and peace throughout the land of Thailand especially during the camp period.